Secure Your Spot Now.
Kingdom Cup·Kingdom Cup·
Here's what to expect during the weekend at Kingdom Cup
Arthur Hills Course
Robert Trent Jones Course
- Access to special guests: PGA Tour Golfers, Davis Love III, Matt Kuchar and Cameron Young, PGA Tour Caddie, Geno Bonnalie, Golf Channel Correspondent, Alexandra O’Laughlin, Golfer Influencer, Roger Steele & Golf Architect and Pete Dye protege, Jeff Klaiber
- Two-day golf tournament hosted at world-class courses. Includes practice range and cart fees
- Breakfast spread and Bloody Mary bar daily
- Prior to tee-times, warm-up on practice range and greens with on-site pros
- On-course cocktails provided by Dewar’s one-of-a-kind mobile bar golf cart
- Action station lunch served on-course daily
- Luxury Halfway House sponsored by Chateau d’Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé
- Post-round hors d’oeuvres and cocktails compliments of Dewar’s (Friday) & Whispering Angel (Saturday)
- Prizing: daily on-course competitions and overall winners prize
- Additional details on format can be found here
- Thursday Welcome Event at Toptracer Range: Lowcountry boil with wine pairings by Vinporter, raw bar with pairings by Whispering Angel & tastings of the not-yet-released Dewar’s 12. Live music and skills games with prizing throughout the evening. Plus special guest, PGA Tour Golfer, Matt Kuchar.
- Friday Evening Under the Stars at The Pavilion at Sonesta Resort: Lowcountry fare with wine pairings by Vinporter, custom cocktails by Dewar’s and a Whispering Angel Rosé lounge. Plus, live music and a fireside chat with featured guest, PGA Tour Golfers, Davis Love III and Matt Kuchar, PGA Tour Caddie, Geno Bonnalie and Golf Influencer, Roger Steele all led by Golf Channel’s Alexandra O’Laughlin.
- Saturday Awards Celebration at The Clubhouse at Harbour Town: Cocktail hour chat on the green with architect and Pete Dye protege, Jeff Klaiber sponsored by Chateau d’Esclans Rock Angel Rosé. Heavy stations with wine pairings by Vinporter and special guests, PGA Tour Golfer, Cameron Young, PGA Tour Caddie, Geno Bonnalie & Golf Correspondent, Alexandra O’Laughlin.
- Ground transportation from Thursday evening to Saturday evening
Non-Golfing Guest Activities
- Beachside yoga with Flow & Nourish followed by pastries from the famous Hilton Head Social Bakery and Chateau d’Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé
- Private tour of the Lowcountry by boat
- Please note: Non-golfing guests tickets available for an incremental fee
- Premium in-room gifts throughout the weekend compliments of Vessel, Dewar’s, Ettinger, Whispering Angel, Weatherman, Western Birch, Titleist, Vinporter, PRG and many more
- Non-golfing Guest Tickets available for an incremental fees
- Transportation to and from Hilton Head Island
- Transportation to and from airport (arrival/departure)
- Hotel accommodations (see hotel tab for partnered hotels and their preferred rates)
- Travel insurance
Weekend Package: $2,495